Thursday, March 27, 2008

Anniversary

Today was our 4-year anniversary and unfortunately it was a lot like any other day: Mark worked and I was at clinical. But, we are celebrating tomorrow so I feel better about it. I did have time to reflect about my incredible husband though and I just had to let everyone know…..I LOVE HIM! He is the most wonderful man ever! Here are a few reasons I adore my husband…..

Mark is a fabulous father to both Brayden and Tarell. Everything he ever does is with our family in mind and for our best interest.

Mark has never-ending patience. I don’t know how he does it but he can handle anything.

He works incredibly hard to support us all and ensure that I don’t have to work while I am in school – and he does it all with a smile on his face.

He is the best when it comes to distracting and entertaining Brayden whenever I need to finish homework or projects.

He can cook! And he cleans! Not all the time of course but he steps in and does a fabulous job if I am busy.

He keeps me grounded. If I’m freaking out about school, or I have spent a million straight hours studying for a final, or doing a concept map, or he can tell I just need a break, he finds a way to grant me that.

No matter how busy he is with work or what-not he finds time to spend with the family.

He is my best friend! I can talk to him about anything and no matter what my mood he can make me feel better with a huge hug and big grin – who can still be upset after that??

He loves me. Even when I come home from school and take a nap instead of doing the laundry or some other chore, he doesn’t get mad – he just tells me he loves me and I deserve the nap.

He can make me laugh –sometimes hysterically – and we have so much fun together.

He has the most incredible blue eyes and infectious smile – I think he’s HOT!

I could go on, and on, and on.

Mark – I love you with all my heart! You are the best and most wonderful husband I could ever ask for. Thank you for all you do for our family, for me, and for the two of us. I LOVE YOU!!

4 comments:

Mom Linda said...

Happy anniversary! It is hare to believe it has been 4 years already! You forgot to add in there that Mark is a great son-in-law: always willing to pitch in and help out and very supportive of family activities. We love you both! (Isn't it about time to see a posting from him?:) Step it up Mark!)

Chei and Adam said...

Hey-Happy Anniversary! I am so happy to see you guys are doing so well! I haven't seen you in forever-the boys are sure growing up fast! I am new to this blog thing but it is so fun to see what everyone is up to. Congrats on the new car-keep your eyes on the road! Have a great day!

Kellie O. said...

Yeah, 4 years! What a sweet post. I am loving seeing Tarell and Brayden, they are both growing way too fast! Amaya says HI!

Laurel said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the post and the blog make-over. Very nice background!