Friday, November 21, 2008
Thursday, November 20, 2008
We aren't going to give any more information about the kids until we know for sure - then we will tell everyone how many kids, ages, gender. For now we will just say that we will get enough to fill our house and make life very fun and interesting! The boys are super excited too - they really want this to happen. We'll keep you posted! Thanks for your prayers and we love you all!!!
Monday, November 17, 2008
- His big blue eyes and cute smile. He has 4 super cute dimples that just make his face light up.
- He is funny and love to make people laugh. (see last post about his joke)
- Brayden is so caring about other people. He worries about how others feel and is always trying to make other people feel better when they are sad.
- He is friendly to everyone and love to have friends.
- Brayden is so inquisitive...all the time! his favorite questions are "why?" and "then what will happen?" and always has to know the REAL answer, not something made up.
- He is so considerate (most of the time!) of others feelings and tries to include everyone.
- He is super smart!
- He loves to help with everything!
So, Brayden's birthday kind of turned into an entire weekend thing. We started on Friday by going to Peter Piper Pizza, also known as kid heaven! Seriously, where else can you drop a good chunk of change for pizza and tokens, the kids can play happily for hours, and then walk out of there with "treasures"! It was so much fun!Then on Saturday we had a birthday lunch and Brayden opened his presents. He had already seen them wrapped in the garage and just couldn't wait anymore - he had to have them.
On Sunday we had another birthday lunch after church with Grandma and Granddad! Lots of birthday celebrating for a special kiddo. We love you Brayden!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Monday, November 3, 2008
We couldn't even get Brayden to look at the camera - he was in awe. A real Storm Trooper!