Thursday, April 24, 2008

Finals

Today I took my last final for this semester and a huge load has been taken off! The end of this semester was so stressful because we had a HUGE test evaluating everything we have learned since the first day of school - CRAZY STRESSFUL!! There wasn't really any way to study for it either since that was just way too much info - an entire year and 4 months worth of info could not be re-studied over just a few weeks. So, needless to say that I have been more stressed than ever - my poor family has put up with me so nicely (thanks my loves!).

But, no worries here...I PASSED with flying colors. YIPPEE!!! Whew!!! I am now at the point in school that if I wanted to I can take the state board exam to get my LPN license and work to get some experience, while continuing, of course, toward my RN. I'm contemplating that - I can hardly wait to be working again. Something to think about I guess. But for the meantime, I get an entire week off before starting again. YIPPEE!!!!!

4 comments:

Chei and Adam said...

Wow Erin that is so great-congratulations! You will be such an amazing nurse!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your finals.
Don't stress so much, though!

The Martin Family said...

Congrats on passing!!! Now I know who to call when I have a question.

Linda Owens said...

Hooray! I am so happy for you!