Friday, July 10, 2009

HE DID IT!!!!

We had Brayden tested for early entrance into Kindergarten....and.....HE MADE IT!!!! He is definitely ready, in every sense, and is ecstatic! His birthday falls 4 months short of the cut-off so it's not like he's a full year early but the fact that he will be 4 for almost half of his kindergarten year is a big deal. I'm so proud of him! He will be the youngest kid in all of the kindergarten classes and he even beat out some 5 year olds for a spot. I knew you could do it big boy...I love you!!!

4 comments:

Jenny Knudsen said...

What school? How exciting. Kindergarten is the greatest. Kiley is in 1st grad and cole is in 2nd. Time flies. Enjoy it.

Amy said...

Congratulations!! That is really neat.

The Gotzingers said...

YAY!!! How exciting!! :o)

Me and my boys said...

How cool for him. I LOVE that picture, so cute!!!