Thursday, September 30, 2010

Baby update

We had our ultrasound today and the baby looks great! We didn't get a good look at the full spine because this kiddo was a little stubborn (imagine that!!) :-) It was a very exciting hour as the tech tried to get a good look and give us the one piece of info we really wanted. FINALLY, we found out that we are having .......a........

BOY!!
Yep, another boy for the herd. We aren't disappointed at all, we are only super excited!! Now, only to decide on a name. Any suggestions??

8 comments:

Laurel said...

Woohoo!! That is so exciting!!! Congratulations again. We love all of our boy cousins. =)

Amy said...

Congratulations! We are very excited for you. Boys are the best!

The Gotzingers said...

CONGRATS!!!!! How exciting. I love having a boy. They are so much fun!!! Congrats!!!!! So happy for you guys!!

Sawyers Family said...

YEA! Congrats! That baby boy will be one loved kid!

Me and my boys said...

Yea, join the crew...we love our boys. Do you have any names?
so exciting and I am so happy for you!!!

Heather Lee said...

Congrats! Baby boys are more fun to shop for anyways!!! They get to wear those cute little button down shirts!!

J6 Lewis Family said...

Congrats cuz! Boys are awsome! I loved having 5 brothers!!

Anonymous said...

2 names I LOVE and would have considered if I would have had a boy are: Declan and August. :) Congratulations!!

I cant remember my google username. This is Sara Gulliford from JLL :D How the heck are ya!?!?!