Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Father's & Son's

May always includes the Father's and Son's camping trip and I think I look forward to it more than the boys do. I LOVE that I get a night to myself - even though that night usually just includes me hanging out in my PJ's watching a chick flick...FABULOUS!!

The boys all had a great time. They went up a little past Payson by the fish hatchery. The wind was blowing and it was freezing but they had a blast. The highlight of the trip seemed to be the campfire, which I'm told was the biggest campfire of them all. Good job guys! On the way home they made a stop at the hatchery too - what a great weekend - and they even made it back in one piece, that's always a plus!.

2 comments:

Me and my boys said...

That looks like a lot of fun, mine couldn't get off work this year, so glad you got a night all to yourself.

Sawyers Family said...

I think Father's and Son's is WAY more fun for the girls! I would love to sit in my jammies and watch a chick flick!
Glad to see they had a good time!