Sunday, July 13, 2008

Rock Star

The other day Brayden started telling me that he has "always wanted to be a Rock Star!" WHAT?!?! ALWAYS huh?? He was so serious too - and he made it sound like I was holding him back from his rock star dream. Too funny! He has a guitar that looks like a rock star guitar that plays rock-like music and he has been having a blast with that. We were driving in the car with my mom and Brayden gave us a concert with his own songs, it was great. He sang about wanting to be a rock star and a doctor and a policeman and that he was a great rock star. I wish I had a video camera to catch it all, it was so impressive and creative. Then he played the guitar over his head and down at his feet with his tongue sticking out and a true "Rock Star" face. So, I wonder who has been showing him old 80's rock videos - we don't even get MTV so it wasn't at our house. Here are some pictures I took of the concert he gave me later that afternoon.




3 comments:

Linda Owens said...

My favorite part of the whole "rock" concert was Brayden's rendition of "Called to Serve". He has a very eclectic repertoire!

Kellie O. said...

I love it! What a heart throb! And may I say that he looks a lot like his uncle Garrett in a few of those shots...

So, how did his primary talk go? Did he talk about missionaries?

The Gotzingers said...

Holy Cow!! Long time no see. Yes I totally remember you. So glad you found us. I can't wait to tell David. He'll be so excited!! :o)