Saturday, December 6, 2008

Visit with Santa

Today we went to the mall for our traditional Santa picture. The boys were so excited - they love to see Santa - and they looked so handsome!
Last year we discovered that Fiesta Mall has a great activity around Christmas. On certain nights (Schedule) Mrs. Claus reads a story, it snows, and the kids can dance to Christmas Carols. We didn't do it tonight but we will be there for it in a couple weeks. The boys loved it last year. Maybe we will see you there too??

2 comments:

Cameron Owens said...

HOLY COW, Brayden is a tank. The boys look good. Tell them that I'll be home in 3 days. CAH-RAZY. Oh yea, I picked up the things that you wanted me to bring home for you today.

Laurel said...

Wow! Brayden looks almost as tall as Tarell. I love that you guys go do this every year. Way to go parents! =) Me- nope, don't take the kids. I need to get with it. Thanks for the inspiration.